Sunday, December 8, 2013

December 6th Meeting Reflection Prompt

Reflection & Spring 2014 Goal Setting 
  • I learned that we truly have a supportive group of mentors and advisers to assist us in contacting others across campus.
  • I thought it was nice to have the opportunity to have a meeting dedicated to our presentation. It was great to have further collaboration and additions given by those in attendance.
  • Finally, I felt reflection on our fall semester and goal setting for the spring was necessary to bring everything back into perspective.
I am looking forward to our service project in the spring and can't wait to seeing how all the planning and preparations come together. I feel that we are off to a good start with our service project and have a solid foundation. In the coming weeks and over break I am anxious to see what we can accomplish by reaching out. I feel that I can speak for everyone in having the concern about families showing up. One major goal I have set for myself is to coordinate donations and purchases to be less than or equal to $250

Over my winter break I plan on spending the holidays with my family and connecting with as many friends as I can while I am back in Lewiston. I will also being going to Florida with my friend Taylor from January 2nd-8th. After that I will fly directly to South Carolina to attend my boyfriend's Marine Graduation at Parris Island. I am very excited to do all of these things although it will keep me very busy!

I am looking forward to the Spring Semester & All the warm weather that will come with it!!


2 comments:

  1. What part of Florida are you going too? Over Spring Break me and my family are going to Marco Islands :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went to Sarasota/Bradenton Area(: I hope you had a great trip!

    ReplyDelete